Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lucky 4's

Four places I go to over and over:
CBN (work), Dicks Market, Beki’s, and Pier 1

Four places I like to eat:
Red Lobster (k I’ve only had 1 dish but I loved it!), Teppanyaki, Chilies, and Paces

Four places I would like to be right now:
Boating at Powell, on a cruise, sitting by a pool, and kayaking in Kauai

Four TV shows:
The King of Queens, The Office, Celebrity Apprentice and The Biggest Looser

Four books I’ve enjoyed:
Wednesdays Letters, Tuesdays with Morrie, Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse! You know it!

Four people who will respond (I'm tagging you!):
Annalee, Laurie, Abby and Jes

4 comments:

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Fun I am going to put this on my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

You little stink pickle! ha ha!

Matt and Abby said...

yeah! I needed a new post!

mjs ashworth said...

Good to know your LUCKY 4's!! Thanks for the tag! I will get right on it when I get home