You've had a birthday shout Hurray!
We want to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday....to you!
Dannon is a rockstar husband and there are so many reasons why I love him!
Here are a few:
1-He always lets me know that he loves me.
2. His testimony.
3- He is so cute with his neices and nephews! He is always making them laugh and want to play some more!
4- He is patient with my lack of good homemaking skills! Ironing, cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc!
5- He is always making me laugh and smile! He is a crackup!
That is just a glimps at why I love Dannon!




5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday DANNON!!!
I love Dannon too! He is the greatest brother ever!~!
Happy Belated Birthday Dan-man!
What a good man! We sure love him too. I am glad he married such an awesome girl..that's you..Brookie
I have to agree..Dannon is awesome...but I wish he would read his birthday card!
Post a Comment