I know you probably can't see me, but I'm standing next to that man in the blinding shirt!

Oh how he gets excited for Santa!

The gang in jammies! It was a very comfortable night.

Christmas morning we also went to my parents house. This is the "toy" we got from my dad. He's always got some gadget that is fun to play with. This is a remote control helicopter. It didn't last too long...Dannon was the pilot. :)

In flight!

We had a wonderful Christmas and it has been so good to see family at all the Christmas parties we've been to throughout the month. Now it's time to bring in the New Year!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Dannon's shirt!
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you guys had a great day!!
Dann's shirt is special, he is a rare breed. The guitar picture is one of a kind, what a silly boy.
Come visit ASAP Cole needs to meet his favorite aunt and uncle!!
some "things' for me? hum...what could it be?
brookeerin11@gmail.com
Cute Christmas pics - tell that grown up boy isn't wee conner...
Post a Comment