I'm with the YW in our ward and we're always having to come up with activity ideas for every occasion and everything else. A lady in my ward sent me this site and it has been a dream! I just wanted to lighten the burden off anyone else it might help! It also has ideas for other things as well so check it out! I don't know how to add it to link from here so here ya go!
www.sugardoodle.net
Baby update: I go to the doctor in 2 weeks to find out what we're having! Hopefully everything is still going great in there. I'm nervous! What do you think we're going to have, boy or girl??
13 comments:
I am so excited for you!! I think you are going to have a boy. :)
i am thinking a girl.. but maybe it's just because we are due for a girl with all these new baby boys!! She would have her pick of men, that's for sure!
I love that site I use it continually for Primary! I can't wait to hear what you"re having - my guess... a boy!!!
I'm guessing it's a boy! Oh yay I'm so excited for you!
hmmm... really i think it's a boy. come on why not you'll need a "BIG brother" to protect all your darling girls you'll have! ;0)
Dang, Brooke and Dannon. Congrats! Ya'll made me a liar to the Payonnes, they asked if ya'll were pregnant and I said no. Haha, I'm excited for ya'll.
Girl!! I hope you like the additions to our page...since it is "Our" TJ and my page he gets a little say on what he wants up!!! LOL
Oh and Girl on my last comment meant you are going to have a girl haha I wasn't trying to talk slang to ya.
Well I sure hope you're having a girl so that our little girls can be buddies! When is your exact due date? Is it going by slow or fast for you? Cause it's going by really slow for me--I just want the little runt to get here but I still have to wait so long!
You are having a boy for sure!!!
It's a girl! I can't wait to find out what it is!! Exciting times!
Congrats on the wonderful news! YAY! Thanks for the website. I was in the YW back in Colorado but I'll keep this in mind in case they put me back in!
We need to get together since we are in the same state now!!
How are you finding out so soon?! I'm only a couple weeks behind you (I'm pregnant by the way; due Aug 11), and I swear I don't get to find out for at least 2 more months! I'm going to ask my doctor at my appt this week if he can tell me what we're both having. Maybe they can be lovers.
Post a Comment