No offense, but I thought the girls trip looked like a whole lot more fun!
Congrats on the baby, and I'm so excited that it's a GIRL!!!! They are way more fun to dress. :)
oh my gosh, haven't seen chris in forever. what is he up to?
don't you just love all those dang man trips!!!!! you would think they would get sick of traveling!
What a fun trip! You two are always doing fun stuff! And CONGRATS on a baby girl!!
Congrats on expecting a girl. I couldn't have been more shocked, but it sounds like you were expecting it. I hear girls are the way to go your first round.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No offense, but I thought the girls trip looked like a whole lot more fun!
Congrats on the baby, and I'm so excited that it's a GIRL!!!! They are way more fun to dress. :)
oh my gosh, haven't seen chris in forever. what is he up to?
don't you just love all those dang man trips!!!!! you would think they would get sick of traveling!
What a fun trip! You two are always doing fun stuff! And CONGRATS on a baby girl!!
Congrats on expecting a girl. I couldn't have been more shocked, but it sounds like you were expecting it. I hear girls are the way to go your first round.
Post a Comment