Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Game on!

This past weekend was the UVU soccer alumni game. Although I didn't play (for obvious reasons) it was so fun seeing the girls again!! I love when you can get together and just pick up like you were never gone. A lot has changed, girls are married, some back from missions, kids running around and yelling for mom, others just starting our journey that way, and so much more. Good thing the has-beens won because it is seriously depressing and frustrating when the younger girls are running circles around you! Yeah it might take a few extra people on the field but you got to do what you got to do.

It is so fun to remember all the road trips and places we've gone together and how much fun (and not so much fun) that we had. Here are just some of the many pictures of the girls from back in the day.











5 comments:

Jordan said...

Even though I didn't play with you down there, I still like to remember all of the fun times we had at VHS! Oh how I miss those fun soccer days! And being able to eat ANYTHING you wanted, with no side affects. Good times...good times.

mjs ashworth said...

so fun!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Cute pics. Hey if the office girls do a shower for you let me know i would love to come!! post some pictures of your little belly so i can see :)

Alyssa/Jo said...

Oh Jenni Dirt!! I love the pictures! I was really glad you came down even though you couldn't play. It was awesome to see so many old farts out. ;)

Camille said...

What a fun way to get together with the alumni. Sounds like you had a blast and you look amazing!