Monday, April 27, 2009

Monster Energy Supercross

Dannon was invited to go to the Monster Energy Supercross this weekend that was held up at the U. It's the last one before the championships this weekend in Vegas. Dannon and Chris had pit passes so they were able to go early and get a good look at all the bikes and gear and meet the guys if they wanted to. The race was was said to be the best one yet this series but we could have had a better outcome! Stewarts teammate pretty much took Chad Reed out and probably caused him a chance at winning the championship. Chad totally got hosed.

Chad Reed












This one is for you Ashworth's!!

2 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

I have NEVER been so upset in my life. I just want to punch someone when I think about it. Swear word!!

I am so jealous that Dann got to see the race in real life, it would have been AWESOME! Thanks for the post it makes my heart feel good! Isn't Chad Reed a HOTTIE!! {Of course he can't compete with Mat}

2 days....

Brooke and Darin said...

Brookie how are you?! How's the pregnancy going? What's your due date?