Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Little Lady

Here she is, Bindi Isabella. She came in at a whopping 6.12 lbs and 19 inches long. She came early Sunday morning. I think we hit 1 red light out of 30 on the way to the hospital. Lucky us because I wasn't haven't that. Somebody knew we had an eager baby on our hands! Everything is great and she is definitely keeping us busy, hence, why it has taken me this long to post along with many other things. She is a sweetheart and I love being a mom. Dann is the most amazing dad I am so grateful for him. He has been so sweet with her.

Daddy's Girl (I have a feeling these two are going to gang up on me)


Why I sometimes refer to her as Litle Peanut


Pure Sweetness


What I get to look at all day long! (And most of the night as well)


ps
I am now 4 days heartburn free!

26 comments:

Jen Herem said...

she is gorgeous brooke!! im glad everything went well. congrats!! you will love being a mom..

i'd love to come visit sometime! oh and i loooove the name!

Nicole Lawrence said...

She really is such a doll. I'm so happy for you guys. Life will never be the same! I want to come see her as well! We should all get together and share babies....

Camille said...

Congratulations! She is perfect! Glad mommy and baby are healthy and happy! Enjoy these days!

Holly Light said...

Congratulations Brooke & Dannon, what a Little Angel. Can't wait to see her.

Jordan said...

It's about time! Tarisa and I were ready to post the pictures on OUR blogs! Glad everything went well and that both of you guys are doing well. She is absolutely beautiful and I CAN'T WAIT to meet her next week!

Castillon04 said...

Oh my goodness, my little "toots" is a mommy! Congrats, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Michelle said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl :) I am glad to her everything went well and that you and Bindi are doing well.

Shannon said...

Yay! Congrats to your sweet family...so happy for you guys. :)

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Congrats! She is darling and i love her name!!!

The Stones said...

She is so beautiful Brooke! Congrats!!

Shani said...

Congrats Brooke. She is gorgeous!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy every minute it goes by way too fast.

Brooke and Darin said...

Congratulations! Being a mom is the greatest thing in the world! Glad all is well.

Lindsay Henderson said...

Congrats you guys! She's adorable, give her a kiss from the Hendersons!!

Alyssa/Jo said...

CONGRATS!!

Rachel and Eric said...

Hooray! Lucy's cousin is here! She is so small and cute! We can't wait to meet her! And I want to hear how everything went!

Kristi Judd said...

Congrats Brooke! She sure is a cutie. Girls are so much fun!!

Marshall and Rondi said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Matt and Abby said...

She is such a little dolly! Good job guys you are great parents!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Brookie wookie! I love love love your little peanut weanut! Congrats! I'm glad the heartburn is gone and you are so happy! I didn't realize it was so so soon! maybe it just seemed soon to me and you were just so glad to have her finally her! Love you!

Tarisa said...

She is sooo cute! I am so glad to be her aunt "T"! You guys are doing such a good job.

Danielle said...

Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you two.

Kristen said...

Brooke she is adorable! Someday I want to hear the whole birth story from the start it sounds like your labor was fast. Enjoy that little lady she is precious and so is time. If you need anything I'm close by.
Kristen and (Jeremy)

Amy said...

Wahoo! She's here! I'm so jealous:) She is adorable! Keep the pictures coming, they change so fast!

Brooke S. said...

oh my cute! And Bindi? That is the cutest stinkin' name. Congrats, Brooke!

The Walkers said...

Isn't having a new baby great? I thought having a newborn would totally suck, so I've been pleasantly surprised. Bindi is darn cute. Congratulations.