I think this picture is so funny. She is a good sport to play with her sister, okay, like she has a choice. But I can think of so many things that could be going through Ava's head right now and what she could say if she could talk. What do you think she might be thinking or would want to say? Help me title this picture!

And I just had to add these just because :)

4 comments:
That is way funny. Bindi must want Ava to be introduced to solid foods!
Your girls are so dang cute! So sweet that they can already play together...(whether Ava wants to or not). I bet they will be best friends.
I love the idea of you with two little girls!
They are adorable Brooke! They look like happy little girls, but they would have to be with a fun mommy like you.
Post a Comment