On Sunday, I had the cutest little girl come up to me and hand me a card. Then I also got the BEST kiss from her too! At that moment, Bindi seemed so grown up to me. The card was from all of them and Bindi even signed it too. Later I told Dannon how cute that was and what a good job she did giving it to me. He told me they had practiced, which made me smile even more! I love my family!
At church, one of the youth was giving a talk. At the end of it he read a poem. I wish I could find where he got it from. I was changing a diaper in the mothers lounge listening to it and it made me cry just thinking about the stuff he was saying what we do as mothers and as women. Thank heavens I was in the room by myself or some lady would have really thought I was changing an extremely bad diaper!!
Bindi made this beauty for me in her nursery class. Love it! Her teachers are AMAZING! They handle the class of 15 (+or-) very well!
3 comments:
So cute. I totally agree. The more mother's day's the better! Your girls are so sweet!
You're a great mom brookie
Again, Bindi looks exactly like you. It's freaky.
I hate Mother's Day. Sick kids plus cooking dinner all day for neighbors was what my Mother's Day consisted of. Say hello to Debbie Downer!!
Post a Comment