Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A day at the lake

One of my favorite things to do since I was young is go to the lake. Even though I don't get to do it all that often anymore, I still love it! After last years experience taking Bindi I didn't think we'd make it back. We went up to celebrate Connor's birthday and she LOVED it which made me one happy mom! More boating to come:)



Av loved exploring and was a happy little peach hanging out on her towel.


Always wanting to be in the water. She was loving playing with Sophie and wouldn't let her leave her sight!




I was worried Bindi would have some tiffies without a nap but seems as though that wasn't a problem. They went for a little ride and came back with a surprise!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That looks so nice. I want a day at the lake. I can't believe how little Ava seems, but how advanced she seems! She looks like she moves around really well. They are both such cute little girls.