I'd have to say it was the nicest Halloween we've had in a long time weather wise! And it also helps to have happy kids this time! We had fun as we made the rounds to our families. We went over to Dannon's uncle's house for some dinner and trick-or-treating. I was trying to get Bindi to get the good stuff and say "Chocolate please"! Dannon helped her do the door-to-door thing a couple times but she sure got the hang of it quick! Ava and I tagged along with them eating our crackers while enjoying the entertainment.
(Some older kids were walking by in some scary outfits. She didn't say one word, just pointed with her jaw dropped)
1 comment:
That's funny that Bindi just stares at the scaries! I'm totally surprised it's not you out there dressing up and throwing people off Brookie! Ha! Glad things are fun in your life!
Post a Comment