Yes it is true, I am blogging!! I have been wanting to catch up for so long but feel overwhelmed with all the catching up I have. So I figure I better start with today's adventures and the rest will come as we go:)
We went on a field trip with Bindi's Joy School out to Black Forest Farms and had ourselves a pumpkin adventure. These kids are all so dang cute!!
2 comments:
no doubt those girls look like you but bindi in her yellow jacket sittin on the bleacher seats...omgoodness she looks just like u!
They really do look so Much like you, especially Bindi! I'm so glad for the update. I ran into your dad at Walmart this summer when I was back there and he told me you are expecting, and I heard it's a boy?! I hope everythings going well. I cant wait to hear more.
Post a Comment