
Yesterday we were pleased to have welcomed our first "child" into our home. We got an Australian Shepherd puppy and he is such a sweetheart! I'd tell you his name but we haven't picked the perfect one yet, I don't know how I'll ever be able to name a baby! The puppy especially loves Dannon. At this point we know he loves laying on feet! He just comes and cuddles right in. And he has the prettiest green eyes! It was hard to leave this morning to go to work, I just want to play with our puppy! Don't worry we didn't leave him alone, yet. He's staying with Aunt Abby and the boys for the day. I'm sure they will be keeping each other company quite well! Thanks Abby, Brigham, and Porter! So that is just a little bit about our newest family member. I'm sure you will all get a chance to meet him, sooner or later! I'll update later when we name the little man!
10 comments:
Oh Brookie, he is so cute!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute! We love him already. Brig has been calling him Elmer...He is a good little puppy and we will tend him anytime. Congrats on the new family member!
He's so cute. I want to squeeze him, we love new puppies!
He is so cute and cuddly. He smells so puppyish...wish he could stay just like this!
How 'bout Shep for a name?
Hey Brooke, cute puppy! I was at my cousins house the other day looking in her RS Directory and I saw your pic! She just moved into your ward from Cali. Her name is Ashley Jensen. She doesn't really know anyone yet so I told her you were super nice and to find you at church!
Cute little baby!
Hey Brooke. This is Brooke (Sheriff) Tams. I stumbled across your page and saw your new little dog! So cute! I want a dog so bad but we live in an apartment so we can't!
does your new "addition" have a name yet? we want a puppy at our house! jealous! let's get together, say, sometime after apr.15 or so?! my darling little auditor/accountant!
zHey Brooke, I was so excited to see your blog. Your house looks so nice. I can't wait till ours is done. Only one more month!! And what a cute puppy!!
Post a Comment