Thursday, April 3, 2008

Champ


This is our Champ, or our little Champski! Took us long enough to name him. Poor thing was called a lot of things this past week! Anyway, he has been such a good puppy! Dannon has really been teaching him some good stuff, like go to the door when he has to go potty. He still needs some work but the training is coming along great! He is so funny to watch. He'll sneak up on you, or whatever else, and pounce on you! Plus, he's a natural at heeling so he'll do well at the Ranch! He is the cutest darn little fuzzball of a puppy!

8 comments:

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

That is the cutest picture of little Champ! He looks so innocent. I can't wait to try him out this weekend!

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Cute Puppy. We have a border collie so i know what it feels like to be herded around the house! haha

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Your puppy is sooo cute. Plus your house is really pretty!!! Cant wait to see it on fun FRIDAY!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

Super cute, it ALMOST makes me want a dog!

Holly Light said...

He looks so sweet. Don't let it fool you, the sweetness doesn't last long. But they're still fun!

mjs ashworth said...

He is so cute! I love his eyes, what a sweet little thing! I bet he is going to love the ranch this weekend and Tuff is going to be so jealous!!

Matt and Abby said...

What a cutie! Love the name, love the puppy. He is such a good dog, you guys lucked out!

Ash + Dust said...

Oh my gosh! Love him!!! Oh!!! I wish we could keep our puppy at our.... well, while I'm wishing.. I wish we had a house that we could keep our sage at! Your house is gorgeous! Why haven't I seen it yet?