
Dannon and I decided it was time to start a few make overs on our house. Take it little by little. So we decided to do our family room (I don't really know the difference between a living and family room; our family room has the tv in it). So while I was gone for a week, Dannon was a busy guy! He put up base board (beautiful by the way), prepared the walls to be painted and all sorts of crazy things you have to do before you actually get to paint. I never knew how much there was to it! So when I got home all there was left to do was paint, and he is quite the painter. I think I might start hiring him out for jobs! The painted walls went through some color changes, a little awkward at times, but it pulled through for us. Dannon did a wonderful job! It just makes the room seem warmer and relaxed, just what we wanted. Here's a picture finishing it up. It's kinda dark but you get the idea!
4 comments:
Oh Wow! It is great to see Dannon hard at work! The paint job is awesome you did a wonderful job! I am jelous
Way to put Dannon to work! The house is looking great, we'll have to come visit and see the whole thing.
Dannon works? j/k! Way to go bro! It looks awesome, maybe you should be JR's painting buddy!!
Wow, we totally forgot that you guys moved. The house is looking good!
Post a Comment