Saturday, March 8, 2008

Flowers!!


Let me tell you a little story. So as most of you know, I'm in the middle of tax season. So things get a little crazy around this time of year for me. The other night I was doing taxes in my sleep! Seriously, I was frantically looking around my nightstand for taxes I couldn't find, throwing my arms all over the place, talking like I had 50 things going on at once as always, etc, etc... I finally startle myself from all this panic mode to my sweet husband calming me down. "Brooke, you're okay, settle down, come over here" He wasn't awake much himself but it surely worked and I finally fell asleep. I'm at work the next day and I'm telling one of my coworkers about my horrible night and the next minute, I'm at the front desk getting these beautiful flowers! It made my day! After a night like that especially! Believe me, he was the man of the day! I think every girl in the office called their husbands to give them a hint they wanted flowers too! Oh the flowers look so good sitting on my desk! They just keep getting bigger and bigger! Dannon is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And not just because of the flowers, that was just one of the very nice things he does for me to show me that he cares. Thank you Dannon!

11 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

oh! You lucky girl! What a nice suprise, flowers are the best!! I hope you make it through tax season okay. Just remember when it's over it's VACATION IN AZ TIME!!!!

Matt and Abby said...

WOW! I swear we were just talking about how great it would be to get flowers, and what do you know...Dannon arises to the occasion! Way to go..

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Flowers Yea! They win me over every time! What color are they? Brookie you are a lucky girl! Good boy Dannon!

Holly Light said...

Yea! I don't know how I stumbled accross your blog, but I'm excited your blogging. Now we can keep up!
Holly

mjs ashworth said...

Love the pictures! You are offically hooked!! So i am and everyone I know, it's a good thing right?!?!

Anonymous said...

Brookie...you are great! It's good to see you bloggin'. Don't worry I only update about every 2 weeks so don't get to excited about mine. Dannon is a good man and you deserve it. Tax season is the worst and I am not even a bloomin' accountant!

Ash + Dust said...

Oh! Brooke! That's so dang cute! You sound so stressed! We need to play (when you aren't working)! Yeah! We are both new to blogging! We are awesome! Ha ha! It's fun! I like it!

Camille said...

Brooke how the heck are ya? That is so sweet of Dannon. April 15th is righ around the corner. You can do it!!

Jason+Lindi said...

What a sweet husband you have! Good luck with taxes!

Momzoo said...

those flowers are beautiful!

Tyson and Heather said...

How cute!! Its Heather Palmer...Fujikawa..just found your blog off of Camille's. Good luck with your tax season..fun to find you in the blogosphere!:)