Thursday, May 8, 2008

Movies

So I was thinking the other day about good movies that I love to watch. They are movies that are a little different but good stories. One of my favorite things to do is to watch a good movie. So I'm suggesting them to you all! If you have any movies that you love that aren't so popular, let us know! We'd love to try them out!

Second Hand Lions will crack you up! The things these 2 old men come up with are great!

Ever After is the REAL Cinderalla story. Me and my mom saw it at the Kaysville theatre on a whim and loved it! I've seen it a million times.


I don't know if you have to be Irish to appreciate this movie but it is straight from Ireland! This is about a man that won the lottery and died. Now his friends go to great lengths to cash in!


Such a cute little girl in this movie. It takes place in New Zealand. This one is fun to listen to the language. They're speaking english, yet I still had to ask Dannon what they were saying!

And the World's Fastest Indian. I was a little iffy on this one because the title through me off. LIke the cover says it's "Based on one hell of a true story!"



5 comments:

Rachel and Eric said...

Brooke:
You are probably one of the few people who understands how much work this whole house thing is--the to do list really is never ending!!! And I know that our house looks WAY worse than yours did. And when I see how cute your paint looks, I'm like,"Hmm...maybe I should have used that color" So many decisions!!!

mjs ashworth said...

Brookie, I am a lover of good movies too! We just rented Juno and it was so Funny!! CHECK IT OUT!!

Matt and Abby said...

Good movies are the best. We for sure need to get p.s. I love you. Maybe while Jes is here we could go and see a good flick!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

I have seen all those (and LOVED them too) except 'Ned Divine'...I'll give it a try. thanks for your suggestions!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

I love happily ever after!!!