
How cute is that! I just had to go back to get the camera! Brigham always has the time of his life riding in the tractors with Uncle Dann. I'm afraid one day Dannon is going to have to fight Brigham for his job at the Ranch! Dannon also had a little shadow that followed him everywhere he went, Champ. He had to be involved in everything Dannon did. Champ was pretty beat by the end of the day, and very dirty as well. So this is what we did as soon as we got home!



Champ pretty much stood there, looking at us with those sad eyes wondering why we were torturing him like this. Notice by the look of Dannon's pants it wasn't the most successful bath, but it was fun! He only tried to climb out a couple times! As you can see, his puppy phase didn't last long! We think he's pushing 20 lbs now!
4 comments:
What great pictures! The Ranch sure brings the best out in all of us!
What fun! I think Champ still looks like a puppy! I am happy you had so much fun!
He is soo big but still so cute!!1
Darling pictures. I must say that little boy in the tractor is adorable!!
Post a Comment