Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's in Your Bag!!


I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was fun. I thought I'd take a chance showing what's in my purse, even though it could be embarassing! Anyways, here you have it. Somedays there are some really interesting things in here, others are normal. Here is what today has in store.
Wallet, gum, coupon city, day planner, eye drops, ipod, lip stick, chapstick, Pilates book, change purse, camera, flash drive, lotion, keys, thank you cards, and hair clips. Things not shown but in my purse also include my phone, a letter to myself from my senior year of high school, as well as some girl items that I'm sure don't need to be in the picture. It's amazing how many things you carry around with you! Anyways, if you dare, share!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brookie! Why couldn't you show those girl items in the picture? ha ha! Hey I had to change my blog private again so e-mail me your e-mail address to annalee.barrett@gmail.com

Matt and Abby said...

wow, you have some good stuff in the ole' purse!! I don't know if I dare share!!

Momzoo said...

That is fun, maybe I should do that too....lol

Jason+Lindi said...

That is fun, I want to see the bag too!

Jason+Lindi said...

oh, wait dumb me, there is the bag! Very cute.

Danielle said...

I'm excited too! We need to get together soon. Are you still playing soccer? You should come join that womens outdoor team. We have only had one game and have another next Thursday, the 29th. Let me know if you would be interested! Love ya girl