Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Random Stuff

Man, I am a slacker on this blog! I wish I took more pictures while I'm out and about but I just don't. I don't know why because I was glued to my camera back in the day! I love taking pictures so I need to do better. Anyways, this is a little bit of a random post so bare with me.

This is my latest project. Okay it all went down today. I walked into Michaels just to see what deals they had going on. I walked out with a floral arrangement! I loved the pot so I had to get it and attempt to continue decorating my house. I had no idea what I was doing but it was sure fun! I saw something in the store that I liked, saw the price tag, and thought, "whatever, I can do that for half the price." So, I did! I think it looks better in real life than it does in the picture. I've been moving it around my house all night. Who knows where it is going to end up! Should I pass on the floral arranging stuff and just buy it made or what?! Love to hear what you think!



I was sitting down to watch Last Comic Standing and this is what I saw.



Is this kind of creepy or what?! I just started laughing and thought I'd share it with you. How many times do you come home to something like this staring at them! Well, I know Ashley has so it must not be all that uncommon! You just never know what's to come do you.

13 comments:

Ash + Dust said...

Ha ha! I need to post a picture of my deer so you can see it! Better yet... why don't you hang out with us and come over and see it!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

I need to come see your house!!! Floral arrangement looks GOOD!!!

Nicole Lawrence said...

Ok, first off...The flower arrangment looks great! Secondly, the deer isn't so bad. Read my blog, I will post everything that Te has collected over the years...you will die. :-)

Also, you house looks great, from what I can tell.

Ps...I still might steal your dog one of these days.

Anonymous said...

The deer would freak the crap out of me! I don't think I could concentrate on whatever the freak I was trying to watch on the TUBE! Freaking funny though! I'm sure Dannon loves that thing! Flowers looks great Brookie! And you DID used to be glued to your camera! In fact....I found a good ol' bum pic the other day..... ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and Don't let Nicole steal your dog...she'll start stealing whatever she can find...like maybe some random political signs you have sittin around! You never know what she'll do with those!

Shannon & Ryan said...

I say keep up the floral arranging, Brook. That looks great. Oh, and I love the wild animal motif. Very classy. Hope all is well!
Shan

mjs ashworth said...

The flowers look awesome, way to take matters into your own hands! You are married to a total dork! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!

Mike K said...

I love the wild life. And of course, Dannon would have something like that in his family room... :)

Matt and Abby said...

Your flowers arrangement looks way cute, you have got some talent. And for some reason the elk in the family room does not suprise me one bit, I wouldn't be suprised if it showed up at my house sometime soon!

Jen Herem said...

I love Michaels and Roberts is awesome too! You live in Layton, right? Have you been to Hobby Lobby? That place is like THE BEST and great prices!

Danielle said...

I love your crafty-ness. You are great at it! I totally need to come and see your place sometime.

Jason+Lindi said...

I love the flowers. As for the deer, nice. I can see Marc doing something just like that!

Kristi Judd said...

Hey its nice to hear from you. Thanks for the nice comment on my page. Aiden is such a joy and the best blessing ever! So it looks like you are happily married. What about you guys...any kids on the way?? Maybe Nicole could lend you one for some practice! : )