On the way up, I looked in my mirror and Champ was loving life! He's getting big enough that he doesn't ride in his kennel anymore.

Here's the Ranch house. This picture is more for my friends I guess. some were curious what it looked like. So here you go!
Pa got a new Ranger to help the work process at the Ranch. However, it was like a Big Toy for the kids! They absolutely loved it! We all did! Here's Pa and the grandkids.
Yes, I know. You all just fell in love with this smile!
Mat and Pa hanging out on the porch. Like two peas in a pod!
What do you know! It's Dannon! It's not very often I get to see Dannon around the house. I'm telling you, it was a very chill weekend. As always, has Champ and Tuff hanging out with him. Those 2 dogs are funny to watch together. They torture each other along with the rest of us.
Somebody is having a good time! Notice the drool on Dannon's shirt! He is definitely Dannon's sidekick.
Here's Pa showing Brigham how to rope! Briggs went to a rodeo the day before coming up to the Ranch and loved it! He was Cowboy Brigham! Pa and Chris even made a calf out of wood so he could be a real roper!
They taught him that after you are done roping, you throw your arms up in the air to tell them you're finished!
Here are the Ashworth's! I had to snap a family photo! We're all getting ready to go down and feed the horses with the kiddies.

Porter is fearless. Has no problem with walking up to animals that are 500 times his size! He through his apple into corral for, shoot, I don't know which horse this is. Well they were all there so who knew which horse got it! 
Here's the group.
Getting right up in all the action! They love these horses. This is my favorite picture!
Okay so this picture needs some explaining. Mark filled up the tub thinking it might be fun for the kids to have a little swim time. Needless to say, it wasn't the warmest water! Mark starts to through out bets to whoever could hold their breathe for a minute under the water. Lawson there has the stop watch. Ashworth steps to the plate (I guess tub). No go. All the guys tried it and the water was so cold, not to mention their heads were kind of upside down so water went in their noses, that no one could do it. It was entertaining for the rest of us to watch!
Afterwards, we slowly worked Brigham and Sav into getting in. It didn't last to long but it sure made for some great pictures!
And here we have our hunters. Hunting season is around the corner (it has been for about a year now) and they need to get ready!
Dannon and Matt are pretty darn good with these bows. They better be bringing us home some good meat!
We sure had a good time together. It's nice to be able to get away from all the busyness (I don't know if that's a word) of life and take a second to breathe. I enjoyed having time to read my book, which will most likely be on my next post! Thanks Mark and Beki for letting us come up and spend the weekend with you!


6 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! I love 'em. That was a blast. I agree hunting season...is ALWAYS aroudn the corner. Thanks for being the best sister in law ever!
Looks like you guys had such a great time! I was sad to be out of the state on the 24th...a fun holiday to celebrate!
Hey Brookie! How are ya? It's so fun to see what's going on in everybody's lives. You look so happy. Talk to you soon!
That was a fun weekend! And you got some dang cute pictures, you need to send them my way!!
Looks like a lot of fun. Looks similar to Dans parents house. Do all those people go up there when you go up?
I love the pictures, they are priceless! I am happy that you had such a great weekend!
Post a Comment