
Dannon and the boys went to Canada this past week to do some fishing. I would have thought they were chumming for sharks by the size of the fish they caught! It sounded like it was a great trip. Perfect for guys that love to fish! They went through Edmonton, home of the 2nd biggest mall in North America...that's where us girls would have spent our trip (literally spent)! I believe the fish in these pictures are Lake Trout and Pike Fish. Dannon caught a Pike that was 17.1 lbs! Sam, their guide, said it was an allegator! Didn't sound like it was too stressful of a trip, as you can imagine, fishing all day!
11 comments:
Ah I went to that mall once - definitely not a let down. It even has a water park in it! I know insane. I'm glad the guys had fun and caught some huge fish!!!
Hey Brookie just wondering if you're going to the Roberts' reunion Saturday. If not, hopefully I'll see you at Nicole's?
That fish could eat my dog. No joke. Props to dan-man
She better be coming to my house on Saturday. Who goes to family reunions anyways...? Besides family?
Exactly. See you on Sat. my love!
Looks like Dann had a great time! Those are some awesome fish...I am sure they will do it again soon!
Wow! That's a big fish! I agree with you about spending the WHOLE trip at the mall!
Is that a new family picture in your side bar? I LOVE it either way!
Bri was jealous of those big fish! Let's get together soon.
How come I wasn't invited to the Big PARTY you had at your house???
how did you triple your friend list????
All your blogging friends I swear your list wasnt that long before!
I think 'the girls' need to go next time. we'll be fine in edmonton...while the boys do the rough stuff..and we can meet in a week for the flight home! Good idea A?
Post a Comment