I can't even imagine the adreneline high those athletes are on. I love watching and I find myself cheering frequently in my living room. Just watching gives me the butterflies! Has anyone been watching the gymnastics? I mean, the tricks they pull are off the charts! I think I forget to breathe when those girls are swinging back and forth on those uneven bars. It's all or nothing and they lay it out there. And do I even need to say anything about how Michael Phelps is destroying world records left and right?! He has been so fun to watch, along with the rest of the swimming, diving, volleyball, basketball, soccer, etc! And I'm really anxious to see extreme ping pong! I think for the next Olympics I'm going to take a 2 week vacation and spend it watching everything!



10 comments:
I agree, 2 weeks off for the Olympics, it should be a national Holiday!! I am all over the gynastics and wanted to cry last night when that poor girl kept falling.
I love them to death! They are so fun to watch, I swear I cry almost everytime I watch because of all the stories and the dedication that these athletes put into this AMAZING!!
I know I have been watching them too. I love Michael Phelps. I get so nervous too!! The thing I cant figure out is how come there are so many empty seats. Looks like I need to talk to my chinese friends and find out what is going on. I wish I was in China. I LOVE China!!!
how about 2 weeks paid off!! Lets work on that policy!
I love the Olympics too! I'm so glad that you share my enthusiasm! Eric thinks I'm crazy! In fact, I'm making my students do an Olympic unit! And how about that Sacramone girl that totally screwed up the gymnastics team?! She made me kind of mad/sad! And if that's not enough, I totally cry during the Visa "one world" commercials--are you that bad?
Yes, I get emotional and the stories behind the athletes is what makes me enjoy it so much, American or not I just love it! I can sit and watch for hours and not even feel bad that nothing is getting done around my house!
Hey Brooke and Dannon.. Love your blog. It great to keep up with what's going on with you guys. I can't wait to come over to the u's and catch up!!!
Love Teana
I love the Olympics too.. Although you guys dominate!! Poor Aussie's!!
SERIOUSLY BROOKIE!! Here here on the 2 weeks off! Summer olympics seriously rock!!! Did you get to see any badmitton though? Serious tears there!
I have never watched TV so much in my life. It has been so fun to watch. I love the stories too, but I have to hold back the tears most the time, pathetic. I also wanted to cry for the gymnist that fell twice. They just work so hard and then to fall when it matters most, not fair!!
I LOVE the Olympics too! The best part,so far, is that Michael Phelps did NOT loose his bottoms!!
Post a Comment