Whoop Whoop!! Huge fan!! Yes I am one of the many who have fallen into the Twilight Saga fan club. I think Stephenie Meyers imagination is awesome! I don't think I have read this much my entire life and have enjoyed it so much so props to her! I love that wherever I go I can always find people (I won't say girls because I now a handful of guys as well) who have read the books and love them! Honestly, in one day I was with 3 totally different groups of people and in all 3 the discussion of the Twilight Saga came up. I just finished the 4th book and was very pleased with it. All I can say is that it is never to late to start reading them! I held out for so long but I gave in and am so glad that I did!
And of course I can't leave out The Host. Quite interesting in itself. Like what I've heard myself, it does take a little bit to get into it. It sure is different than Twilight but this is just as good! If you've read both The Twilight Saga and The Host, which one did you like best?

I'm looking forward to what's next on the Stephenie Meyer agenda!
5 comments:
You finished! I am so jelous I need more time to read. I didn't read your post I just skimmed just in case you told the ending!
Oh Brookie and her Twilight!
you are too cute! i haven't gotten into that yet, i'm really trying to avoid it. serious i read the first page of the first book. yes i have to finish it now but we'll see. your darling!
Hey check out my blog and will you can Stacy come up with something good. I know you will.
Ahh - after talking to you my sister wanted her book back, I couldn't keep that from her! Anyway, I just finished the book last week and loved it. It is always great to read. I love you girl, we need to get together soon.
Post a Comment