
Krissy and Jeremy brought up Rock Band for us to play. We were jamming out all night long! I think I was even dreaming about it that night. Lets just say Sophie and Krissy are pretty much professional. Jeremy is quite the singer, and the rest of us didn't do to bad ourselves! It was rarely quiet in the house.

This is our friend Freddie. He just happened to make his way all over the house scaring us. I went to go get ready for bed, opened my closet, and this is what I found. Scared the crap out of me. At one time my Uncle Dave dressed up in it and scared TJ and Sophie! After that the motto of the trip was, "Don't leave Dave alone with nothing to do".

Ripping up the golf courses once again! I think it was the first hold Dannon couldn't resist to flip a 360 on the fairway. It was also this same day Connor got in trouble by the awnry marshall lady who saw him hit the ground with his golf club. She said she's been watching him for the past 2 days. Way to go Connor! Put these 2 together and you've got trouble!

Star Valley isn't far from Jackson so we go to this place called the Bar J Wranglers. It is awesome and my family has been going for years. We've gone so much we pretty much know exactly what they are going to say, well the introduction anyway. They feed you off of tin plates and then put on one heck of a show! These 5 guys are extremely talented and are hilarious at the same time. This year was especially funny and I'm glad it was because we had 3 newcomers with us and we couldn't have it be a let down!
Welcome! Dannon and me outside the Bar J. The only other sign I saw around there was in front of the bathroom and didn't want a picture there!
Mom and Dad waiting for the show to begin. As always, camera in hand!
This is the brave crew that went and picked the horses up and brought them to the cabin. We have the horses all day long and we rode them all over the ranch. When it was time to take them back, I think everyone was too sore to really make the trek. We had a couple issues getting them back to their owners. Pretty much we had Tj and Sophi sit on the tailgate of the truck and pull them back that way! I wish I had a picture but I didn't have my camera.

In honor of the Olympics, we held our own! Krissy and Jeremy put together games for us to compete in. We had a 3-legged race (shown below), wiffle ball targets, horse shoes, the other game with the yellow ball thing, frisbee throwing, and bug collecting. Sweet huh! We split up into 2 teams and my team won!! We won ourselves a pack of new golfballs! (Perfect! I was in need for some after the last round of golf)
I don't have a picture of this but we rafted down the Snake River! Oh my it was FREEZING! A cold front just happened to come on through the day we were going down an already FREEZING river. It is such a beautiful river and relaxing, for the most part! Some of those rapids I thought we lost a couple souls! Dannon and TJ were in front so they took the grunt of the water. The rapid of the day was Big Kahuna. Not a dry seat in the house after that one! They say earlier this year it was like an 11 foot wall of water. No way, this was plenty big and scary for me!

Ripping up the golf courses once again! I think it was the first hold Dannon couldn't resist to flip a 360 on the fairway. It was also this same day Connor got in trouble by the awnry marshall lady who saw him hit the ground with his golf club. She said she's been watching him for the past 2 days. Way to go Connor! Put these 2 together and you've got trouble!

Star Valley isn't far from Jackson so we go to this place called the Bar J Wranglers. It is awesome and my family has been going for years. We've gone so much we pretty much know exactly what they are going to say, well the introduction anyway. They feed you off of tin plates and then put on one heck of a show! These 5 guys are extremely talented and are hilarious at the same time. This year was especially funny and I'm glad it was because we had 3 newcomers with us and we couldn't have it be a let down!
Welcome! Dannon and me outside the Bar J. The only other sign I saw around there was in front of the bathroom and didn't want a picture there!
Mom and Dad waiting for the show to begin. As always, camera in hand!
This is the brave crew that went and picked the horses up and brought them to the cabin. We have the horses all day long and we rode them all over the ranch. When it was time to take them back, I think everyone was too sore to really make the trek. We had a couple issues getting them back to their owners. Pretty much we had Tj and Sophi sit on the tailgate of the truck and pull them back that way! I wish I had a picture but I didn't have my camera.
In honor of the Olympics, we held our own! Krissy and Jeremy put together games for us to compete in. We had a 3-legged race (shown below), wiffle ball targets, horse shoes, the other game with the yellow ball thing, frisbee throwing, and bug collecting. Sweet huh! We split up into 2 teams and my team won!! We won ourselves a pack of new golfballs! (Perfect! I was in need for some after the last round of golf)
I don't have a picture of this but we rafted down the Snake River! Oh my it was FREEZING! A cold front just happened to come on through the day we were going down an already FREEZING river. It is such a beautiful river and relaxing, for the most part! Some of those rapids I thought we lost a couple souls! Dannon and TJ were in front so they took the grunt of the water. The rapid of the day was Big Kahuna. Not a dry seat in the house after that one! They say earlier this year it was like an 11 foot wall of water. No way, this was plenty big and scary for me! Every night we played some sort of game. My family loves playing games, getting into competitions, and plenty of arguments while doing so! It was a great trip and fun to be able to spend time with each other. We're extremely lucky to have the families that we do!
9 comments:
Hey I found you guys on heather shupes blog. Its so weird that you have a star valley ranch and go to the bar j. I just wrote about them on my blog and I swear my uncles cabin that we stay in while we are there must be right by yours. Anyways, it was fun to find you guys!
Looks like a blast! I swear you guys never stay home- I'm jealous!
Looks like fun! Dannon has a huge smile on his face...every picture! We haven't seen you guys for like...well a week...and it seems like forever! hope everything is great!
Of course your team won Brookie!! You'd cheat before you'd lose! DUH!! We went down the Snake River too just last week!! Kahuna was AWESOME!!! our river guide got John's little 15 year old sister to "ride the bull", AKA: put he legs over the front bow of the raft and hold on!! SOOO funny water went WAY over her head and she fell back into the raft then another wave came over here again just as she was trying to breathe!! So funny! I bet family trips with your family are a hoot!! Tell them I said hello!!!
Looks like you guys had a great week with your family!! I haven't seen you forever.
I love it! We missed you in Boise, but I am happy that you had fun!
Man, this looks like such a fun weekend! I love Star Valley; it is so beautiful there. Glad to hear that there are some Bar J Wrangler fans in your family. Did you happen to see my grandparents while you were there? (you know, since you totally know my grandparents-ha!) I bet you guys went on the same night. I love all of the fun things you guys are always up to.
Looks like a ton of fun! Family Vaca's are the best! It is so funny to see Dann golfing, but we all know his favorite part was driving the cart!!
Hey, I found you guys! Super cute page by the way! It was really fun tonight doing some siste bonding time! See you in like 2 weeks!-Linds
Post a Comment