Monday, September 22, 2008

Tj & Sophie

Tj and Sophie became official on Saturday! Yeah!! They got sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and then had a lunch and reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The weather was perfect for a wedding, not too hot and not too cold. Even got some rain drops here and there! It's always fun to get family and friends together, you never know what is going to happen! We are all very excited to have Sophie join our family!

So here are a few pictures we took throughout the day. This was us waiting around for the newly weds to come out of the temple.


Isn't she a gorgeous bride?! And T was a very handsome groom!

I have to give Dannon credit for this picture. He took this when we were leaving. He takes pictures like a pro!

Congratulations Tj and Sophie! We love you guys!

12 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm glad that everything went well! That is a great family photo- good lookin' family.

Matt and Abby said...

What a wonderful day! The look so great and you and Dann are a very cute couple!!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty special. I am glad it turned out really perfect!

mjs ashworth said...

What a great day! Everyone looks so cute! I LOVE your necklace, I want to steal it!!

Jason+Lindi said...

Weddings are the best, I am happy that it was such a great day!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Looks like a really great and happy day. I love the Temple pic!

Danielle said...

I'm so happy for those two and so sad I missed it! You look gorgeous as always! Glad everything went well!

Momzoo said...

What a handsome couple.

I love weddings.

Nicole Lawrence said...

Tell TJ congrats! She's a beautiful bride!

Momzoo said...

Tag...you it!

I left a tag for you on my blog

marebear said...

i'm so happy for them wow tj married crazy! give him my love and congrats!

Lindsay Henderson said...

It was fun to see you guys again! We'll have to get together and play that one game...the one I almost smashed Dannon in! Ha ha, see you guys later!