Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

The day has come do weird things like play dress up and carve images in pumpkins and go door to door expecting to receive free candy!! I love it! Probably because ever since being a little girl I've always loved to play dress-up! Most of you blogger friends know because we have done this together at one point or another in our lives! Honestly, me and my friends still did it throughout college. Anyways, Dannon and I went to a Halloween party last week and these are pictures of our costumes! Wasn't Dannon just the perfect Joker! He can talk like him too so it made it really good! If you are wondering what I am, I'm The Riddler. A Riddler with no riddles. Pathetic. I'm enjoying my hair as it is still this color today! Yes, it came out but I figured I might as well get away with it at work while I can, any other day might be awkward and cause a CLM (career limiting move).

The Riddler and The Joker

Why so serious?



For the past couple a years, my family gets together and has a pumpkin carving contest. If prizes were involved, that would be sweet, but it's just nice to know you won. You also remind people for the years to come that you've won as well. Well this year I got pictures of the funfest and the pumpkins.




Happy Halloween!!

8 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

Ha ha love the costumes! How's everything going? I love your family!!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Happy Halloween!!

Castillon04 said...

Nice costumes chica, scary too! It's so fun to get all decked out. Just wait until you are the one who is expected to stay home and hand out all the free candy. We'd hold out the bowl for the kids to pick their own candy, and I swear every single kid grabbed atleast one handful...it was so funny!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

you guys are so creative! I love the costumes...and the pumpkins WOW!

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S why your house always had the best pumpkins!! WA HA HA!

Brokentine said...

Dannon I made a new blog for us guys since the girls never will post what needs to be posted check it out.

brokentine.blogspot.com

Matt and Abby said...

your costumes rock!Dannon looks a little to scary for me!!

Ash + Dust said...

Oh my gosh! Dustin hates me reading these! He's like... "put your stupid book down!" I love it though! And I LOVE Jacob. I've liked him from the very beginning! I just want her to end up with Jacob! But I know he won't... so I hope he at least ends up happy!