Here is a post I saw on my friends blog and it brought back so many memories so I'd thought I'd give it a try. The post is that you write down a word or something else that reminds you of all your blogging friends. Thinking of some of these things just made me start laughing! I love it! So enjoy and think about your own blogging buddies to post about!
Abby - compassionate/always up for a good time
Aimee - domestic
Alyssa - road trips with UVSC
Amy - best dancer/ very athletic
Angie - rollerskate shows, commercials
Annalee -late night bandits
Ashley - entertaining and fun
Beki - stuck in the snow at midnight
Bre - hrs in the acct lab/life saver
Brooke Z - great at charades
Brooke Bell- family reunions
Brooke Breen - ambien "there's a fire in the apartment!"
Brooke S - sophisticated
Brooke M -always so nice
Camille - always on the go
Cassie - best closet for dress-up nights
Chelsea - fun rooming buddy
Courtney - road trip education/never a dull moment with this firecracker
Crystal - never caught her not smiling
Dani - very creative/ always fun
Erin - yellow dune buggy
Heather - my halfback twin
Hilary - accounting genius
Holly - independent
Jen - never-ending junior high notes
Jes - fashion guru/says it like it is
Jessica - amazing at charades
Jordan - my dork, as I am hers
Laura - very witty
Laurie - entertaining
Lindi - makes anything fun
Lindsay - crazy/entergetic
Maren - riding on top of the bags, ALL the way to St George
Michelle - always has good stories to tell
Nicole - unpredictable
Rachel - keeps you laughing
Rondi - boating at lake powell
Sandra - athletic and then some
Shannon - going to be an amazing author one day
Tarisa - very knowledgable
Teana - australia
15 comments:
Haha its about time. I miss seeing you:(
That was fun to read!!
Did you have a Happy Anniversary?
Did Dann pull through with the mini donkey??
So Sweet. This was a fun post. Great idea!
What a great idea! Fun post..thank you...
Hey sister! It's been awhile! We're coming to town next weekend and staying at your parents house...round 2 of 31?
So cute! Now lets do Brooke-can burp louder than anyone I have ever met, can do freaky things with a lighter and an akward position (Brooke Nielson's sleepover), of course all the headers, and looks better when she wakes up than most girls do after 2 hours in front of the mirror!
That was fun to read through the list! I was going to write my little bit about you but it looks like Crystal already beat me to it!:) There's nothing more to add...just kidding! I'll always remember you as that goofy, crazy girl who is always fun to be around and of course, who all the guys liked:)!
fun post. I like your thoughts of me...so on the next really big storm let's do it agin. but, this time let's take some food!
Well that's the nicest!
I know... I'm going to read the first one for sure. I can't believe I read them all that fast either! I pretty much read them while I was supposed to be working and then until like 2 in the morning.
Speaking of how I am so athletic, jk. Are you still interested in playing volleyball Monday nights at Davis High? A new season starts in January, so let me know.
Hey hey sister! TJ and Travis are downstairs playing the Wii and TJ yelled up to me that he wants you to buy him a puppy for Christmas! So, run it by Dannon will ya, ha ha?!
Too bad I always had a problem with telling the same stories over and over again...(I actually still have that problem)
PS I tagged you on my blog!
holy freak I thought I commented on thisone!! Late night bandits freaking forever!!! I miss all the sleepovers and long late night laughs and tricks!!Good times!
Domestic, I like that ;-)
Post a Comment