Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by Michelle

Rules:
Post rules on your blog
Answer the four "4" items
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


4 Things I did yesterday

- Taught my 13 sunbeams at church, yes I said 13.

- Took like a 3 hour nap after church (refer to 1).

- Had a delicious dinner at the Alder’s.

- Finally took my wedding dress to my house. My dad just couldn’t handle in cluttering his space any longer! “I haven’t seen this door in 2 years!” -Jeff


4 things I look forward to

- Seeing Dannon after a long day

- Christmas Festivities

- Getting the rest of the house painted (someday)

- The warm weather, especially after a long and cold winter


4 Restaurants I like

- Texas Road House

- Teppanyaki

- Red Lobster

- Olive Garden


4 Favorite TV shows

- Biggest Looser

- The King of Queens (I’m beginning to think I’ve seen them all now, time to move on)

- ER

- The Office


4 People I tag

- Ashley

- Holly

- Teana

- Rachel

3 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

I'm glad you finally got your dress! You should model it for Dannon one night I bet he would love it!!

mjs ashworth said...

mmmm... All those place to eat sound yummy, especially right now as I am trying to think of something to make for dinner!
I am happy for the update!!

Momzoo said...

fun tag, I totally get you on the 3 hour nap, I LIVE for my Sunday naps!