Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cowboy Dann

These pictures were from a couple weeks ago but I'm a slacker so they are just coming around now. They unloaded the cows at the ranch in the middle of one of the many downpours we've had lately! So this time they really got to bust out the business suits! I wasn't able to go so Tarisa was nice enough to take some picts for me! Thanks!







Gearing up to take the cows out to the pastures.


Looking good cowboy!


Not this time Champ! He gets way to excited and thinks he can heard whatever and whenever he wants so he had to stay behind.

3 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

Brookie I hope you're going to the parade on the 4th!! I'm anxious to see your cute prego belly. Hope to see you there!!

Tarisa said...

Great pictures!!! it was a real good time.

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

even though it was rainy it was fun...and Dann is a REAL cowboy!