Monday, June 8, 2009

Eventful Sunday

Yesterday we had the opportunity to take a Sunday drive up to Randolph and see my cousin Jason bless his baby girl, Chaislee Renee. Isn't she adorable?! Cally (Jason's cute wife) made her necklace and bracelet and her mom made the dress. It was fun to see them and their cute family! We're glad we could be apart of it.



Connor kept looking at me and saying, "Just a little bit longer Brooke!" I was all smiles!



Later that night, we got to go see Connor receive his Eagle in Scouts!! Yea for him! He's worked so hard to get his Eagle and we're so proud of him.



Yes, that is Connor. Most of you probably remember him more being around 3 feet tall or shorter! He's grown up so much! I can't believe that's my little bro!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait until you have your baby! It is so close... :)

Jen Herem said...

you look so perfect with a baby girl in your arms!! yeah!!

Jason+Lindi said...

You are almost there!! I cannot wait to meet her!!

Castillon04 said...

Connor is all grown up :( Does he even remember the days of RAGE? Your dad is gettin some grey hair, he no longer has the advantage over Dennis...that was a hilarious fued they fought throughout the years, bald or grey? I love your whole family!

Sophie and TJ said...

oh cute little. . and in little i mean getting tall connor getting his eagle!!
You look really good with a baby in your arms!! the time is comig soon my love!

BRE said...

baby alder's gonna be such a doll - just look at her hot momma! you're a natural. miss you!

Brooke S. said...

Brooke - I'm sorry I missed your shower! But, many baby hoorah's from Provo.