Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seriously...

11 comments:

Rachel and Eric said...

She is so cute! What a face! Are you just loving being a mom?! I am but I sure miss my normal sleeping and eating habits...

Jon & Jen said...

Too cute! That face cracks me up.

Nicole Lawrence said...

All she needs is her pinky up by her mouth and you have a Dr. Evil face! So cute. I need to come see you guys and cuddle her.

Kristin said...

Haha!!! So cute Brooke!

Courtney said...

Brooke, why is your baby so small? I'm dealing with Goliath over here and you've got pee wee. What gives? I guess my arms will be stronger than yours from toting around all his mighty chub (Last Wednesday he weighed 9 lbs 10 oz; he gained 11 oz in a single week!). I'm sick of my baby mammoth.

Tarisa said...

she looks pretty intense!! i love that little girl.

James and Sandra said...

What beautiful big eyes. You've done good, I love that face!

Matt and Abby said...

Love her little face! She is such a cutie!

andrea said...

Brooke. She is adorable! I love following your blog. I want to see you!!!
xoxo ands

bkaa said...

Brooke she is so cute. I hope all is well. I don't know if you are feeling up to it yet but I want to get an indoor team together. Let me know if you are interested in playing, or if you know anyone that would be.

Becca and Justin said...

How sweet! Congrats you guys!