Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Small



Bindi went in for her 3 week appointment last Friday and she now weighs 7 lbs 6 oz and is in the 16%, still so small! It has been so fun to see her develop and grow. She is our sweetheart!

15 comments:

The Tams said...

Oh she is so sweet! Kids are the best! Aren't they?

Nicole Lawrence said...

We need to get together soon. You make a darling mom. Hope the family is doing good!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

So cute...so tiny! :)

Matt and Abby said...

Love her!

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Brooke she is so precious!

Wade and Brooke said...

She is so cute!!! What a little doll!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture...I want to see more of them.

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

So cute!!! Kennedy has never been below the 95%. Are you going back to CBN?

Ash + Dust said...

We love her! She is so cute and seriously SO SMALL! I agree with Tarisa... I want to see more pics!

Jon & Jen said...

Brooke she is adorable. I love the pic, but I agree with everyone else...we want to see more! She still is way tiny, but I am glad that she has put some weight on. I'm so happy for you! Love ya!

Shannon said...

I bet you are just loving every iddy tiny bit of her! What a sweet little babe. Hope you are doing well. :)

mjs ashworth said...

I love it! Sav stayed small for so long too, it's fun to have them stay little for awhile because they get BIG so fast!!

Can't wait to see you guys.

Angela Cloyd said...

Brooke she is adorable, congratulations!!

Camille said...

She is so tiny and petite....I lvoe it! Such a sweet precious face...loving that picture!

James and Sandra said...

She is beautiful, and so tiny. My kids were 10 lbs by their 2 week appt. Enjoy it when their this little because then they turn into nothing but trouble! JK they are always a lot of fun!