The pumpkins were all awesome! We were very surprised at how good we did without the cheat sheets! We all voted and Dave's "evil cat" won.(The 4th one from the left) All the pumpkins were very creative.
A close up of Dave's, Dannon, and mine.
Look at my dads face in this picture!I love it!
(Tj- do you recognize the coat I'm wearing?! It's mom's old ski coat, the one we could always find her on the slopes no matter where she was!! And the ski tag was from 1999:)
4 comments:
Oh I LOVE her pink beanie with pom-pom ears! Too cute! And good lookin' pumpkins!
Marcus and I tried to carve a pumpkin the other day and it looks pretty sad compared to those! Good work I'm impressed. I didn't realize you had such great pumpkin carving skills! :)
I just love your fam Brooke! I was talking to someone about Simon and Garfunckle the other day and couldn't help but think about our drives to Cali singing with your dad! Good times. What I want to know is where the hot pink ski coat is with the soccer ball beanie hat. That was hot!
Ha ha the ski coat story sounds like one that I would remember!! So cute costumes and GREAT pumpkins!
Post a Comment