Monday, November 2, 2009

The First Halloween

I love this duck!!!



The cutest cow and duck I've ever seen!


We have a monkey, crazy woman, the cutest witch ever, Fui Vakapuna, Max Hall, and a sleeping duck.


Bonus: A cute little lobster. Thanks Jord!

11 comments:

Tarisa said...

Bindi looked so cute! I couldn't get over the duck feet.

Matt and Abby said...

Bindi looked super cute! I loved her little duck costume..she is such a little sweetie:)

Camille said...

Okay she is absolutely adorable!!! What a cute duckie!!

Kristin said...

She looks so cute! Isn't it so fun to dress up little kids?! She looks so cute in both of those costumes!

mjs ashworth said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love it!!

Castillon04 said...

Cutest duck I have ever seen too! So cute!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I love little kids costumes! They are so adorable!

When can Shane and I come visit with Kita? Seriously! I'm not kidding.

Rachel and Eric said...

Pretty sure the duck costume is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Bindi looked adorable!

Jordan said...

Love both of 'em! Glad they worked out perfectly! And it was soo good to see you guys the other day, we need to get together more often.

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

The duck is darling! That costume is so cute- i just want to cuddle her!

Jason+Lindi said...

She was so cute looking... love the costume and as always it was great to see you!!