Thursday, November 19, 2009

Growing Up!

Bindi is 4 months today! This last month has been so much fun! Notice I say this last month. The third month I actually started feeling human again once she started sleeping through the night. She tells me stories all day and we love to go on walks. Have to get those in before the really cold weather sets in. She is the best cuddle buddy and loves to be involved in whatever it is I'm doing. She is really starting to smile pretty much all the time and we even get a belly laugh every now and then. Love it! We go to the doctor next week so it'll be fun to see how much she has grown since the last check up.

Here are some pictures. They aren't the best quality because they are with my phone but they sure are cute!
Starting to figure out the rolling thing.


Sometimes she is so demanding so she'll take charge!


Pictures of our many walks! This one made me die! She was laughing soooo hard and I was lucky that I caught it on my phone. It was really dark so I lightened it so you could see it. The colors are out of whack but you get the idea! She loves to take her little bear with her and slobber it to death!






Seriously, what a sweetheart!

9 comments:

Castillon04 said...

She is adorable Brooke and she has the biggest smile!!! I love the pic of her pink hat, it's sooo cute! You are so lucky that she is sleeping through the night already, we are still struggeling with Carson on that one and he is 3 and a half!

Kristin said...

She is so cute Brooke! I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw her. Enjoy that sweet cute stage. I think Hailey has now officially entered the terrible two stage of life...she's making me seriously doubt that having more children is a good idea at all. ;)

Tarisa said...

She is the best! I love the serious faced one. She is precious

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

I witnessed the 'roll-over'! She is so darn cute and it is amazing how fast she is growing up...you will be sharing shoes before you know it!

Rachel and Eric said...

Bindi is SO adorable! She looks like such a sweet, happy girl. I love her little hat in the last picture!

Courtney said...

Damn you and your baby sleeping through the night! Damn you all!!

Sorry. I was just feeling slightly enraged after realizing I still get up twice a night for Rip. Can we switch babies?

Camille said...

She is so sweet! Love the one with her bright pink hat! I love pink!! Can't believe she is already 4 months old...I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that Graham is almost a year old! Time flies! Glad all is well!

Mike and Katie said...

i was looking through some blogs and came across yours...congrats on the baby and ur hubbie, haven't heard anything about you for awhile, glad to see everything is going so well.

Anonymous said...

I love her! Can I please come visit?!