Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tis the Season

I figured I better get in a pre-Christmas post!

After Thanksgiving Dannon went up to the ranch and brought us home the perfect tree for Christmas. Bindi is probably wondering what is in our front room but she loves looking at all the lights.


Trying to get Bindi to smile in her Christmas dress. She doesn't smile for the camera really and always has this deer-in-headlights look on her face. We'll work on it. But she looked so cute in her first Christmas dress and I'm excited for the many more to come!







We went down to my moms house to help her make sugar cookies. Bindi wanted to get up close and personal in all the action. She loved the mixer!


Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

she is way cute! the dress is darling

mjs ashworth said...

Your tree looks beautiful! Bindi looks darling in her Christmas dress, what a cutie!!

Kristin said...

She is so cute. I love seeing new posts. I feel like she changes a little every time. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Chris & Carolyn said...

merry christmas brooke and fam!! your little girl is adorable. and you look great as well!!