Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas! We spent most of the holiday with the Alders and had some good laughs, and then some very good laughs! I wish I had pictures of the Christmas Eve talent show!



Dann and Binds waiting for the Mexican Fiesta to begin.


Mary (played by Sav) and her donkey (played by Dann)


Bindi did such a good job at her part being an angel!


All the little kiddos getting ready for bed!


Bindi opening her present Christmas morning. The whole day all she wanted was wrapping paper and she soaked about every ribbon she could get her paws on.


Trying on her new hat from Grandma. She wants nothing to do with the camera, she must have eyed some ribbon.

6 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas. love all the kids' onsie pajamas- way cute.

Nicole Lawrence said...

She's a doll, Brooke! I love the first picture of her. Rosy cheeks. So cute. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I love her Brookie! so so cute!

Matt and Abby said...

Looks like Bindi had a Merry 1st Christmas!

Tarisa said...

very cute pictures! We always have good laughs don't we?!

Mandy said...

Brooke.. it's Mandy Martin. I somehow came across your blog and started looking... your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. She looks adorable in my bows!!!I hope you are doing well..