Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

This year we were at the ranch for Easter. It was fun it was great to get away for the weekend. Bindi loved it, even though she has no clue what was going on.

This is us making the trek to the cabin to see what the Easter bunny brought. It was cold but it was a beautiful morning.


The kids dyed these the night before. I tried to get a picture with Bindi holding her egg. Yeah, that didn't go over so well. So here is her egg while it lasted.


On the prowl.


She was finding the eggs and going for them before the other kids even got there.


Finding her basket. I should have just filled it with tags and paper. That's all she enjoys anyways. But she loved all the fun toys and treats that everyone else got!


Binds hanging with her homeboy Tru. These two just followed each other around trying to steal binkies and whatever else each other had. They were fun to watch!

6 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

How fun, a weekend at the cabin! Shane and I are STILL waiting for an invite ;)

You've taught Bindi well to get a head start on things...even if it is only an easter egg hunt.

Courtney said...

Okay, but stop pretending it's normal that you're pregnant and not mentioning it every 5 seconds. Okay? The hoax is up.

Matt and Abby said...

bind is so funny! we just love her. it was fun spending the weekend with you guys.

Kristin said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Brooke, every time I look at her I just see a little you. It's so fun to see the similarities. She's SO dang cute!

Anonymous said...

hey will you send me your address? I want to send you an invite to my upcoming baby shower? bbzesiger@hotmail.com

ps how r you feeling???

Tarisa said...

She is so cute! It's amazing how fast she's growing up!