Playing some rugby...

giving Binds a bath...
ending up going to him...

making an appearance here "KNEEding" a repair...

and feeling good with the help of this...

and LOTS of this!!

Okay so I know most of you are confused about now. So here's a short story long. About a year ago Dann was playing rugby with his scouts when his knee went out on him. Dann, not wanting to go to the doctor even though he knew he did something in his knee, just shrugged it off and kept on with life. It would pop out every now and then but he could somehow get it back in place. Well the weekend before Easter he was giving Bindi a bath. This is no easy task mind you. She is like a mermaid on mountain dew! Anyways he went to pick her up and what do you know, his knee pops out again. Well this time was different and he couldn't get it to go back. In fact, he couldn't even straighten it. Dann finally gave in to go get it checked by the doctor, not by choice obviously. Turns out he had a torn meniscus and part of it had flipped over in between his joints resulting in him not being able to straighten it. So surgery for Dann it was!
It's been a long week of Binds tending dad. She deserves a vacation:)
4 comments:
That is quite the combo. Glad everything went well and he's on the mend.
What happened? I must be slow, but I need more details.
I hope Dannon feels better soon. At least I'm thinking that's what happened right? Are you going to Hoot's shower? I'm hoping I'll see you there on Saturday!
Bathing a baby is no easy task! Dannon shouldn't feel bad about this. Te does the same thing when it comes to injuries...doesn't go until it's absolutely necessary. It must be a man thing.
Post a Comment