Saturday, April 24, 2010

Picture Perfect

Seriously, what a doll! I can't stop smiling. We went and had a quick photo shoot with Jen Herem and boy did Bindi put on a show! It was such a beautiful day and Bindi was loving every minute of it, which I was very grateful for because the last time I tried to get her picture taken was a disaster. Must be the great photographer! So here is a sneak peak of the pictures that she gave me and I seriously can't wait to see the rest!



Bindi was so excited to share some news that I got her a balloon to help share it. She's going to have a little sister! We are so excited to be adding another girl to our family.


What a babe. :)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so excited for her! And you of course. That will be so fun to have girls that close. They'll be best friends.

Jon & Jen said...

Her eyes are beautiful Brooke! I think it is so fun that you will have two cute little girls! Congratulations!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures!!! I am SOOOO excited that Bindi gets a SISTER!!! Way cool!!!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

cute pics! she looks so big.. not a baby anymore. congrats on another girl!

Mike and Katie said...

congrats! that is so exciting! and the pictures of bindi are so cute!

Nicole Lawrence said...

Woohoo! Another girl! I first saw Bindi's picture on Jen's blog, I didn't even recognize her! She's getting so big. Cute dress!

James and Sandra said...

Lots of fun! I love the pictures, and how fun to have 2 girls, when are you due?

Matt and Abby said...

Bindi looks so fetchin' cute!! I am so happy you guys are going to have another girl! I love having my sisters so close and of course love having you as my sister in law so close!! Way cute and Congrats!!