We've been waiting forever for the weather to get good so we can start planting the garden. We are lucky this year to use Dann's uncles place to do our family garden. We will all take turns going and taking care of it and hopefully we get lots of good stuff from it!! Plus it's a good opportunity to get the kids outside working and there will be lots of teaching moments, for all of us I'm sure!

Does this show how wet and muddy it was? We almost lost Beki to the mud monster but luckily Dann was there to rescue her. I didn't have my camera then but it would have been a great picture as you can imagine!

The supervisors, Bok and Binds.

The crew, for that day anyway!
3 comments:
You picked a great time to plant. I decided to plant last Saturday and my tomato plants are toast from the snow. :(
Lol, your post just reminded me I need to go water my flowers :)
Thanks!
How nice to have a garden! I'm excited to be done with apartment living so that I can have one. Hope things are good!
Post a Comment