As soon as we got there Bindi was at it, eating everything that she can get her paws on. She's managed a potato bug, fly and lots of rocks, dirt, and grass. And that's only what I've seen.
It was my birthday and what better way to spend it than with these two. I'm glad it was a nice day to spend outside.
Bindi keeping Pa's horse in line while he's getting the others ready. Her first time getting up on one and she loved it!
Had to get a picture with Bindi and Pa before he set out on an adventure.
This one is just because I think she's so darn cute. And of course, she's found a stick to suck on.
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Birthday! Bindi looks so much like you! She is so adorable...every time I see a little picture of her it's just like seeing a little Brooke!
Happy Birthday! I used to think that Bindi looked exactly like Dannon, but now she likes like a miniature you. She's beautiful, just like her mommy!
With as fast as these little ones get around, it's hard to keep up with what goes in their mouths. I turn my eyes for two seconds and Addy somehow manages to find the one thing I missed when vacuuming and puts it in her mouth. I haven't seen her eat any bugs yet, but I'm sure that one is next with the amount of time we are spending outside now that the weather is warming up. Yummy!
Yum bugs!! She really is a doll and how fun that you got to spend your birthday at the ranch.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I was sad there weren't any pics of beautiful you...I guess that's what happens when you are the photographer!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Looks like you guys had fun. My boys love bark. That's their favorite thing to suck on outside.
Happy Birthday! Looks like she had a grand time on top of that horse..really cute pictures...kristin is right she looks so much like you
Post a Comment