Saturday, July 10, 2010

Independence Day

I love the 4th! We went to the hometown parade this year. Luckily it wasn't a scorcher of a morning so the sun wasn't that bad of a spot to be! Binds loved the parade and all the candy that came with it. I think these are the only pictures I took without her having something in her mouth, oh wait, she's eating the paper. Afterwards we went to the park and relaxed in the shade. It's always fun catching up with family and friends! After the festivities we took off up to the ranch and had one amazing firework show!!!





6 comments:

Sophie and TJ said...

Oh gosh she is too cute!!! Too bad we won't get to see her if we go to Powell:( if you bring her I promise to fan her the entire time and keep her in the shade...just think about it;) haha

Jon & Jen said...

She is so cute Brooke! Can't believe she is walking already, crazy. Addy still isn't walking on her own, but she is almost there.

Looks like she has a bit of naturally curly hair.. so does Addy. I think it is so cute and so easy to do. Love it. Glad you had a fun fourth.

Kristin said...

Oh man we were at the parade too. I wish we would have seen you guys! We should get together sometime soon. Have a little girls night or something. I can't believe how grown up Bindi is! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for the darling outfit! I wish we would have been home to see you guys, it's been way too long! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and can't wait for 'baby Jake' to meet Bindi and #2! Hope to see you guys soon. Love you!

Nicole Lawrence said...

Brooke, she is such a doll. I can't wait to meet this new little one. Our kids need to get together, my boys would LOVE Bindi. Do you have time for a playdate?

Brooke and Darin said...

What a cutie! Sorry we missed you at the parade. We went to Bear Lake for some fun. Bindi looks just like you!