She was spoiled and got to celebrate her birthday twice! We had my family over for some Skookies and then the next day we had a pool party with the Alders. She is so lucky to have so many people that love her.
This girl is all about business. We were in talking and she walks in carrying the presents and wasted no time getting started!
The cake ceremony. Those 2 hands didn't stop shoveling the cake in. You can see she has her next round all ready to go. No, I didn't let her eat the whole cake.
Nothing better than a refreshing pool on a hot July day! Out swimming with the cousins and uncles.
Watching her opening presents and getting excited about it makes me excited to see her at Christmas!
She has the cake eating pretty much down! I opted for a cupcake this round since I think she over did it at her last party!
I think she liked it. I caught her biting into the plate!
Happy Birthday Binds!
3 comments:
I can't believe it's already been a year! She is so cute!
Can't believe you'll have another one here shortly...
She didn't even hesitate with that cake. She is so much fun!
Post a Comment