We can't go out in the yard without Binds taking off to find her green peppers. She's always coming back with a couple and I find her eating them on the stairs, okay everywhere. She loves them!
At the duck pond. She loved the ducks and following them down the river. We'll definitely be going back again.
Rocking her shades. Had to get the picture while they lasted.
My family headed up to the lake for the day and we tagged along with them. She was bipolar about the whole experience, liked it and didn't at the same time. This little girl better learn to get used to it!
She absolutely LOVES Uncle Connor!
Summer wouldn't be summer without lots of soccer tournaments.
We went to the DC Fair with all the aunts and cousins. (The men were all gone on another crazy adventure so more of that to come later) Bindi loves animals so we had to make a showing. The petting zoo was good except I was a little worried about the charging pig. I expected that from the goats.
Binds in her chariot. She pointed at everything around and wanted me to make the noise for it. It's more challenging than I thought it'd be. (I know, great picture of the sheeps rearend. Oh well.)
Hopefully we can get as much fun in for September!
3 comments:
Looks like you have been busy. Where is the duck pond? I have never even heard of it except for people mentioning it on their blogs. I would love to take Addy there because it seems like a hit with all the kids.
I seriously cannot get over how much Bindi looks like you. SHe's such a doll!
Oh my gosh! I haven't seen Connor in such a long time! I can't believe how grown up he is, so crazy! I love the pic of Bindi in sunglasses, so adorable!
She is like the perfect mixture of you and Dannon. I can't wait to meet her in person at this age. Love her hair styles too :-)
Post a Comment