Check out Heather's blog at heathercluffphotography.blogspot.com for more of Ava's pictures! I highly recommend her if you are looking to have some pictures done!







(Disclaimer: Ava was not at all cold during her shoot! The room was nice and toasty!)
We also had Ava's 2 week checkup. Here are the stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz 13%
Height: 19 1/4 in 9%
Head: 35 cm 21%
What a squirt!
15 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! How could they not be, your girls are beautiful!
My sister in law just had her baby early early this morning and her name is Avalynn (Ava for short). I just thought that was a coincidence that your new one has the same name! She's only 5 lb 10 oz so a little "squirt" like yours as well! :)
super cute pictures
Your girls are so adorable and I love their hair accessories! You have to tell me where you get them because I can never find any that cute! And you are such a star for having 2 babies...Lucy is in a really hard/needy stage and I can't imagine having a newborn...how do you do it and keep them looking cute, too?!
So So So cute! I can't wait to see her.
I love your headband selections! Your girls are so cute. Just like their mommy!
They are so adorable!!!
The pictures are so adorable. You and Dannon make such pretty little girls! I love Bindi's hair and the headbands are to die for.
Congrats! They are both beautiful!
I love those pictures. How precious! I bet your little girls will be best friends.
Those are amazing! They are soo stinkin' cute!
Congrats Brooke! This pictures are so dear. Your girls are very cute - like their mamma!
What a beautiful baby! Man, you had that little Ava quick! That will be so fun when they're older. I loved having a sister the grade older than me. Congratulations to you and Dannon!
oh my gosh brooke sooo cute! Miss ya!
So, I didn't know you had a blog...and if you are wondering...YES, I am blog stalking (hope it is okay!) Darling pictures of the girls...so cute!
Post a Comment