I wasn't going to let that stop us from getting outside and doing some running around! We walked around the temple grounds and played at the park. Perfect playground at the park. I say perfect because it was somewhat Bindi proof with no huge dropoffs that required me to climb around with her as well:)It was nice letting Bindi burn some energy and she was in such a good mood! (Until it was time to go inside). We checked out the country store which made it a successful trip for Dannon. We went and ate at Benja's for lunch and had the most amazing server! I would still say that even if she wasn't our sister-in-law! Bonus when you get to visit with family on your trip!
Saturday was my Dixie alumni game with the girls I came to love many years ago! There was no preparation for this game on my part. Yes, my 30 Day Shred video was finally opened (I bought it 3 years ago)but sadly it has still not been used. My intentions were good, but you know what they way about intentions! It had been raining all morning and there was no sign of it letting up. So played in the rain we did. It is funny remembering how we used to play and what we play like now! Dannon was a good sport, since he had to watch the game from the car with the girlies because of the rain. Well I don't have pictures of the event so maybe if any of the girls are reading this they will email me ones they have?!!
I better add that Ava had her 6 month check up. She weighs 14 lbs 5oz and is in the 18%. Turns out she is a squirt with a big head (61%). She is such a happy baby and as soon as she makes eye contact with you she will give you her biggest smile! She sure moves around fast these days. I leave a room for 30 sec and she's at the other end. Av adores her big sister! I hope Bindi realizes one day what a good playmate she has!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you! I realized after that I didn't even see Ava. I really wanted to! We definitely need to get together here in the next couple of months!
Loved seeing you guys this weekend. We need to do it more often. You did awesome this weekend!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! Bindi looked so happy in every picture! Your kids have the prettiest eyes! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment