Friday, April 22, 2011

Jimmer?

As you know the boys are always doing some type of adventure and this one was no different. They planned a horseback riding trip in southern Utah. And as usual they pulled a fast one and ended up with a new addition to the family. Dannon had been working on this guy to buy his Mule, yeah thats right a "mule" (mix of Jackass and Horse). The guy kept putting him off for almost two weeks, Dannon pretty much gave up. Until he called the guy on their way down south, Dannon said "we are coming your way, can we pick up the mule." Anyways they picked up the mule and after going through the whole bible to find the perfect name. It happened, and it just fit, "JIMMER" yep thats right they named the mule Jimmer. I don't know if the real Jimmer would be proud of it, but Dannon and the boys sure think its perfect.



JIMMER and DANNON in all their glory.

For sure Champ was in for the adventure.

The set up.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You bought a mule? I guess we're all acting like this is normal...

Tarisa said...

We are one weird family! Nobody would understand haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,
I do my shopping mostly at Albertsons and I price match at walmart alot. But albertsons is good because they have doublers and that is how we get such good deals. let me know if you have any more questions.